This virtual workshop is for any parent feeling at a loss on how to help their girls with their friendships/social lives and any parent who is tired of seeing their daughter struggle.
You will gain concrete strategies that are tried and true and will result in your daughter having so much more success in her personal life.
The content is geared toward middle school and high school ages.
What we will cover:
- Finding her tribe
- The downside of being “popular”; helping her manage the demands of her social life
- When her friends are unkind
- What to do when she is mad at her friend(s)
- How to handle exclusion within her group
- Helping her handle a frenemy
- Dealing with friend breakups
- Creating boundaries with a troubled friend
- Knowing when she needs outside support
Space is limited. This topic especially tends to sell out fast.
We’ll meet virtually over Zoom from 11:00am - 1:00 pm CST on Friday, March 24th. You will receive the Zoom link in your registration email. Please do not share the link.
* Refunds are granted until Monday, March 20th minus a $10 processing fee. No refunds will be granted after that date. Thank you for understanding.