It is heartbreaking as a parent to see your child put herself down, have little confidence and not believe in herself. Girls can have an inner mean voice that talks way too much.
As parents, we want them to see themselves how we see them. We want them to know who they are, to make self-honoring choices and to love themselves.
In this online course, I give you practical, yet powerful, strategies to teach your girls so that they can get to a place of self-love and self-empowerment.
What you will get:
- Understanding the nature of adolescence and the innate challenge teens face to like who they are
- Ways to help your daughter connect to her passions/sparks/talents
- My top six strategies to guide girls to know themselves better - the core of who they really are
- Ideas on how to teach your daughter to make positive, self-respecting choices
- Specific tools to help your daughter not only like herself but ultimately love herself
Go to Barbsteinberg.com